Lash Miller Davenport Wing - Past Project
A.J. Diamond, Donald Schmitt & Co
Architectural Excellence, Honorable Mention – OAA
The Lash Miller Chemical Laboratories is located on the southwest corner of Willcocks St. and St. George St, the building incorporate undergraduate lecture rooms and labs, and graduate research offices and labs.
The Department of Chemistry located in the University of Toronto, one of the leading and recognized institutions in Canada. Established in 1859, our department takes pride in its teaching excellence, advanced research facilities and its development of distinguished scientists in the past and for the future.